All chouhype t-shirts, sweaters, hoodies and jackets are made of out of 100% cotton including every now and then polyester (See details next to item) and should be cared for as a living, natural garment.
In our experience, the best way to keep your clothing as fresh and crisp as the day that you got them is to follow some simple wash & care instructions.
Wash & Care list
• Turn the piece inside-out before washing.
• Do not use fabric softener when washing.
• Machine wash at max 30°.
• Avoid the dryer at all costs. Heat is the enemy of all cotton garments.
• Never iron on the print. If you have a wrinkle in the print. Just turn the garment inside-out and iron on the reverse side of the print.
• Most washers have a spin cycle that gets most of the water out of the garment. If not, go ahead and give the garment a squeeze after washing to get the excess water out.